- What are your hours of operation?
- How do I make a reservation?
- How long will my visit take?
- How do tours run? When is the last tour of the day?
- Do you charge for photography sessions?
- I have a question regarding the rental facilities, where can I find answers?
- Can I smoke on the grounds?
- Can I bring my lunch and eat on the grounds? Can I bring glass bottles on the grounds?
- I want to book a Group Tour, where do I begin?
- Is the site wheelchair accessible?
- Can I purchase tickets online?
- How do I get directions to Historic Travellers Rest?
- Is there a parking fee?
- Do you have a gift shop?
- I have a question regarding educational programming, where can I find answers?
- I do not see my question listed.
We are open Monday – Friday, 10:00am to 4:30pm and Sunday, 1:00pm to 4:30pm. Click Here for Hours & Operations.
Reservations are required for groups of 12 or more. You may contact our Rental Coordinator and Group Sales.
The tour of the historic house runs 45 minutes. Our new exhibit averages 20-30 minutes and can be done before or after the historic house tour. Exploration of the grounds can be done at your leisure but average time is around 15 minutes.
Upon arrival to the Visitor’s Center, check in, and your tour will begin within 30 minutes. The last tour begins at 3:30pm.
Yes. We charge $75 per hour.
You may find questions regarding rentals for special events and weddings here. Or you may contact our Rental Coordinator and Group Sales.
No. We have a designated area at the Visitor’s Center for smoking. Please ask staff upon arrival and they will direct you to the location.
With the purchase of a Grounds Tour ticket you may bring food and drink, but we require all trash be collected. We do not allow glass bottles or alcohol on property at any time.
We have many options for group tours. Please visit our Group Tours page for more information on packages.
Yes. The only area inaccessible is the upstairs of the historic house.
No, but we are currently working to provide you with this feature soon!
Please visit our Hours and Directions page for more information.
No. Our parking is free.
Yes. Our Visitor’s Center houses our Gift Shop which will be available online soon.
You may find questions regarding educational programming here.